- Fearful US importers brace for clearance stumbles in third tariff round September 24, 2018
- Suspicious shippers urge Maersk rethink on new fuel surcharge plan September 24, 2018
- 2M ‘white knight’ sails to the rescue of ailing Asia-Europe trade September 24, 2018
- Xpediator reports strong growth, rising profit and an eye for the next takeover September 24, 2018
- ‘Be more vigilant’ message to forwarders on potentially dangerous shipments September 24, 2018
- Swissport expands handling footprint in Germany with Apron acquisition September 24, 2018
- Chinese company reshaping the world leaves a troubled trail September 24, 2018
- Carriers cannot afford to ‘sit on their hands’ as Asia-Europe spot rates tumble September 21, 2018
- Supply Chain News on 3PLs and eCommerce Lead Largest Distribution Center Leases in 1H 2018 September 25, 2018
- Let the Alumni Debates Begin. Gartner is Back with its Top Supply Chain Undegraduate University Program Rankings September 25, 2018
- Amazon plants fake packages in delivery trucks as part of an undercover ploy to trap drivers who are stealing September 23, 2018
- #SPSC18 Papers from Edition 79 September 21, 2018
- PTI Edition 79: Smart Ports and Supply Chain Technologies September 19, 2018
- PTI Launches New Website September 12, 2018
- Russia's Novatek Ships First LNG Cargo to Brazil September 25, 2018
- Rowan Gets New Contract by Turkish Petroleum September 25, 2018
- IMO Member State Audit Summary Goes to Sub-Committee September 25, 2018
Tag Archives: computing
Naturally CIOs are an entrenched bunch. But the lack of use cases that actually work is definitely a barrier to experimentation, along with the inflated cost and risk of finding software engineers with the expertise.
I saw this thanks to . It makes the point that use of a good ELD in trucks forces everyone– the firm, the trucker, support staff, and customers to focus on hitting the marks for serving the truck supply chain. This should make customer service improve all around, but also will save considerable money in administrative costs if properly integrated with other systems to make visualization easy. The article below identifies some of the extended cost savings and service improvements that can be made.
Get a job in high tech!!!
Robert Half Hi Tech Salary Study 2018: