Regional cooperation is the theme of this study. That and bigger is better. It is interesting to note that they talk about evaluating ports on different standards than TEU lifts, but then go on to do just that.
- Shipping disruption and high air freight rates give sea-air operators a boost July 26, 2017
- Pressure grows from migrant crisis in the Med with commercial ships rescuing 14,000 last year July 26, 2017
- Cosco acquisition of OOCL still faces “a degree of uncertainty” July 26, 2017
- Samskip boosts its presence in Norway with acquisition of Nor Lines July 26, 2017
- North American rail freight operators steam ahead with positive H1 results July 26, 2017
- World’s first supply chain leader apprenticeship set for 2018 launch July 26, 2017
- Cargo airlines appeal EC cartel decision again July 26, 2017
- Schiphol cargo volumes hit new record in first half of the year July 26, 2017
- Supply Chain Graphic of the Week on It is not Just eCommerce that is Causing Woes for Retailers July 28, 2017
- Supply Chain News on Do Felons Represent a Mass Labor Market to Address Truck Driver Shortage July 26, 2017
- Supply Chain News on MAPI Attempts to Bust Four Myths around US Manufacturing July 25, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Tug Captains & Deckhands July 10, 2017
- Chief Engineer/2nd Engineer July 18, 2017
- MECHANICS & SERVICE ENGINEERS WANTED-MARINE DIESEL ENGINES July 14, 2017