Initializing Parameters – Done.
Generating MySQL Backup – Done.
Generating Files Backup – Done.
Copying New Files – Done.
Your installation of Moodle was upgraded.
You can view it here: http://drbrucehartman.net/onlineu/admin/
You must visit the above URL and follow the instructions provided. Or else the upgrade won’t be completed.
Please save following information. You will need it in order to restore if something went wrong
If you don’t have SSH access, ask support to help you:
– Remove the directory /home/drbruce2/public_html/onlineu
– Untar /home/drbruce2/fantastico_backups/onlineu.backup.1331823434.tgz
– Empty the database drbruce2_mdle1
– Import the file /home/drbruce2/fantastico_backups/onlineu/backup.sql into the database drbruce2_mdle1
– Move /home/drbruce2/fantastico_backups/onlineu to /home/drbruce2/public_html/onlineu
- Decision on future Schiphol capacity could be slowed by concerns over noise October 20, 2017
- East-west container freight rate decline slows, but price hikes are on the way October 20, 2017
- E-commerce will benefit the smaller, local forwarders that can deliver October 20, 2017
- Dascher eyes logistics innovation with new university partnership October 20, 2017
- Express operator ZTO joins consortium to establish logistics insurer October 20, 2017
- Planes, politics and protectionism: can US carriers have it both ways? October 20, 2017
- Justin Carr is Etihad’s new commercial VP of cargo October 20, 2017
- Truckers from western Europe break posted workers rules October 20, 2017
- Compliance Networks Corner on BOPIS to the Rescue Part 2 and the Role of Visibility October 21, 2017
- Retail Vendor Performance Management News Round Up for October, 2017 October 21, 2017
- A Look at Retail Inventory Performance in 2016 October 21, 2017
- Is Your Container Terminal Achieving Its Full TEU? September 6, 2017
- Are TOS Systems Efficient Enough for SMTs? March 22, 2017
- Whitepaper: Automation Fails, but can Win Big April 14, 2016