Initializing Parameters – Done.
Generating MySQL Backup – Done.
Generating Files Backup – Done.
Copying New Files – Done.
Your installation of Moodle was upgraded.
You can view it here: http://drbrucehartman.net/onlineu/admin/
You must visit the above URL and follow the instructions provided. Or else the upgrade won’t be completed.
Please save following information. You will need it in order to restore if something went wrong
If you don’t have SSH access, ask support to help you:
– Remove the directory /home/drbruce2/public_html/onlineu
– Untar /home/drbruce2/fantastico_backups/onlineu.backup.1331823434.tgz
– Empty the database drbruce2_mdle1
– Import the file /home/drbruce2/fantastico_backups/onlineu/backup.sql into the database drbruce2_mdle1
– Move /home/drbruce2/fantastico_backups/onlineu to /home/drbruce2/public_html/onlineu
- UK Big Box warehouse market remains positive despite reduced take-up in first half of 2017 July 24, 2017
- More attacks on truck drivers revive supply chain fears by UK shippers July 24, 2017
- IRU quashes complaints about audit that cleared executives of malpractice July 24, 2017
- Impressive transatlantic growth for US imports, but outlook not so bullish July 24, 2017
- Gulf carriers add capacity as Cambodian air cargo exports soar July 24, 2017
- Amazon’s Whole Foods deal: the winners and losers July 24, 2017
- Struggling ‘Uber of shipping’ retreats to San Francisco July 24, 2017
- ‘My successor has to be different, or better’ – DP-DHL CEO Frank Appel July 24, 2017
- New Multi-mission Patrol Boat for Montauk, NY July 24, 2017
- TORM Buys Resale MR Tankers from GSI July 24, 2017
- French and Filipino Firms Bid to Operate Bissau Port July 24, 2017
- Manager, Fleet Maintenance China July 19, 2017
- Tug Captains & Deckhands July 10, 2017
- MECHANICS & SERVICE ENGINEERS WANTED-MARINE DIESEL ENGINES July 14, 2017