PierPass announced that 10 of its member container terminals have agreed on a coordinated initiative to establish appointment systems for trucks. This is important news to reduce waits for drayage truckers. It’s one of the major causes of delays for cargo getting where it’s going.
- Simulation Training and Next Generation Automation August 24, 2015
- US to Monitor Hazardous Tianjin Cargo August 28, 2015
- DP World to Operate Ports in Iran August 28, 2015
- Grimaldi's Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems Order Again for Wärtsilä August 28, 2015
- Dutch Green Ports to be Model for Turkey August 28, 2015
- Bollore Bags Contract for Kribi Container Port August 28, 2015